We can evaluate your pharmaceutical and medical device product labels for legibility and adhesion properties through temperature and humidity exposure of applied labels, peel resistance and abrasion resistance.
Our suite of testing methods includes:
- ASTM D6252, Peel Adhesion of Pressure-Sensitive Label Stocks at a 90° Angle
- ASTM D6862, 90 Degree Peel Resistance of Adhesives
- ASTM D3330, Peel Adhesion of Pressure-Sensitive Tape
- ASTM D2979, Pressure-Sensitive Tack of Adhesives Using an Inverted Probe Machine
- ASTM D6195, Loop Tack
- FINAT Methods, Numbers 1–9
- ASTM D5264, Abrasion Resistance of Printed Materials by the Sutherland Rub Tester
- PSTC Methods
- Attribute Inspections Over Time
Barcode Quality Testing Services
To manage the risk associated with poor barcode performance, our testing services can optimize your in-house barcode printing operation, prequalify a new vendor for barcode printing or help a long-time vendor to improve the barcodes it produces for you.
Contact our analytical testing team at Whitehouse Labs by clicking below